- Get up 15 minutes earlier
- Prepare for the morning the night before
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes
- Avoid relying on chemical aids
- Set appointments ahead
- Don’t rely on your memory… write it down
- Practice preventative maintenance
- Make duplicate keys
- Say “no” more often
- Set priorities in your life
- Avoid negative people
- Use time wisely
- Simplify meal times
- Always make copies of important papers
- Anticipate your needs
- Repair anything that doesn’t work properly
- Ask for help with the jobs you dislike
- Break large tasks into bite-size portions
- Look at problems as challenges
- Look at challenges differently
- Unclutter your life
- Be prepared for rain
- Tickle a baby
- Pet a friendly dog/cat
- Don’t know all the answers
- Look for a silver lining
- Say something nice to someone
- Teach a kid to fly a kite
- Walk in the rain
- Schedule play time into every day
- Take a bubble bath
- Be aware of the decisions you make
- Believe in yourself
- Stop saying negative things to yourself
- Visualize yourself winning
- Develop your sense of humor
- Stop thinking tomorrow will be a better day
- Have goals for yourself
- Dance a jig
- Say “hello” to a stranger
- Ask a friend for a hug
- Look up at the stars
- Practice breathing slowly
- Learn to whistle a tune
- Read a poem
- Listen to a symphony
- Watch a ballet
- Read a story curled up in bed
- Do a brand new thing
- Stop a bad habit
- Buy yourself a flower
- Take time to smell the flowers
- Find support from others
- Ask someone to be your “vent-partner”
- Do it today
- Work at being cheerful and optimistic
- Put safety first
- Do everything in moderation
- Pay attention to your appearance
- Strive for excellence NOT perfection
- Stretch your limits a little each day
- Look at a work of art
- Hum a jingle
- Maintain your weight
- Plant a tree
- Feed the birds
- Practice grace under pressure
- Strand up and stretch
- Always have a plan “B”
- Learn a new doodle
- Memorize a joke
- Be responsible for your feelings
- Learn to meet your own needs
- Become a better listener
- Know our own limitations and let others know them, too
- Tell someone to have a good day in pig Latin
- Throw a paper airplane
- Exercise every day
- Learn the words to a new song
- Get to work early
- Clean out one closet
- Play patty cake with a toddler
- Go on a picnic
- Take a different route to work
- Leave work early (with permission)
- Put air freshener in your car
- Watch a move and eat popcorn
- Write a note to a faraway friend
- Go to a ball game and scream
- Cook a meal and eat it by candlelight
- Recognize the importance of unconditional love
- Remember that stress is an attitude
- Keep a journal
- Practice a monster smile
- Remember you always have options
- Have a support network of people, places and things
- Quit trying to fix other people
- Get enough sleep
- Talk less and listen more
- Freely praise other people
Thursday, September 7, 2017
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Kejadian ni berlaku masa 2015, saya tengah sarat mengandung anak kedua, niat di hati nak belikan handphone sebagai hadiah harijadi buat suami, dan disebabkan handphone sendiri pon dah hidup segan mati tak mahu, belikan juga untuk diri sendiri. 2 handphone lenovo dengan harga RM900++. Jurujual minta saya masukkan resit pembelian ke kotak cabutan bertuah. Lucky draw dijadualkan 4 July 2015. Bulan puasa tapi memandangkan Direct D menyediakan juadah berbuka, maka muncul la kami pada hari kejadian seawal jam 4 petang. Lucky draw started selepas berbuka sampai la pukul 10 malam pon xde dapat ape ape. so sad ;(. So saya ajak husband balik sebab da penat duduk je ngan perot besar tu. Tup tup perut memulas, pergi toilet dulu sebelum nak balik, selesai urusan qadha hajat. Balik ke meja dah last draw. Angkat beg, standby nak cabut sambil dengar announcemet.
Emcee : Last IC : 50** Siti Esah Abdullah..
Me : Terpa kat hubby.. eh eh kite menang la.. kite laa...
2- Share and Win GB Pockit Stroller by TCE Baby Expo Mid Valley. Kejadian ni plak berlaku July 2016. Tgh scrolling FB nampak DP kat winner announcement, tp nama orang lain kat gambar tu. Baca announcement tu detail nampak ade nama FB kat announcement btol, gamba pon betul cuma nama kat gamba je salah. So saya DM TCE for clarification and turn out i am the winner, typo by TCE team, the name stated in picture was the previous winner. Alhamdulillah.. 30th July 2016 pergi collect stroller kat Midvalley Exhibition Centre.
3- Guess the Weight by Shopee Malaysia & SengHeng Malaysia.
This is the though part. To guess the total weight of the item in the scale.
Tak tau berapa exact berat barang2 ni, jadi saya kira estimate je cam kat bawah
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Friday, November 14, 2014
Monday, April 14, 2014
Woman should do this!! That!! And those too...
How about you?
When we woman asking for money ~ where is your salary??
When woman requesting for something ~ wasting money
When woman ask for help in daily chores ~ i do it later..
When woman skip daily chores ~ dont be lazy
When baby cries at night ~ she want milk.
Where is my salary ~ I pay house loan, i bought my own lunch
When i request something i thinked million times. I deserved it after all.
Later for you means never.
If you are tired working for the whole day. So do i. I didnt go to office to have a spa treatment.
If you think you need to rest after work, then what do you expect from us?
Monday, February 17, 2014
It was great great great experience being a mommy, a working mommy. Time flies very fast as i dont even realize my sweet little princess is now 100days old.
I once use to shop till drop for myself, but now my wages flow to her gown, shoes, blouse etc etc.. And i dun even regret spending 80% of my wages to her. Heehee.
Ibu hopes Azwa grew up healthy and became a pious and obedient sweetheart. Ibu loves you always and forever sayang.. Mmmmmuuaaahhh..
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Alhamdulillah harini dah masuk 35 hari berpantang dan alhamdulillah dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik sepanjang tempoh berpantang. Baby Azwa pon baik je, x meragam, cuma cukup je sebulan baby Azwa kena demam campak. Sian manje ibu ni. Semoga sayang ibu membesar jadi anak yang solehah, sentiasa mendoakan ibu dan ayah, sentiasa taat pada Allah. Ibu and Ayah love you and will always love you.