Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Because I'm a girl

One fine day, and a girl is crying..
Him : what's wrong dear? Did i say something wrong? Do i hurt you?
Her : No... T_____T
Him : Are you sick?
Her : No... T_____T
Him : Do you mad with me?
Her : No... I don't T_____T
Him : A lot of work? Stress?
Her : No... T_____T
Him : Did someone hurt your feeling? Scold you?
Her : No... Nobody does
Him : Are you hungry?? Come we go for lunch...
Her : No... Not hungry... *sobbing*
Him : hummmm... There must be something wrong... If not then why you're crying so bad? Your eyes is getting swollen n sore.. Now tell me... Who hurt you?
Her : I dun know either.. I just want to cry..
Him : X____X *sigh*
Hehehe... Thanks for being there... I'll always behaving like a crybaby... And you will always ask the same question over and over again... You know why?
Because i'm a girl. Who will always cry for no reason, when ever i want to, where ever i like to, but only with you...
And tonight the feeling is here, but you are nowhere around... So i'll keep SMSing you this....~ :'(:'(:'(:'(:'( ~
ILY.. Always n forever.. Insyaallah...
^_____^

No comments: