Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A song for you young lady!

Hehehe.. Sesuai x untuk u adik?? I wish i could forgive and forget what you have done, but then... Im just a normal lady who will get jealous easily and it gettin worse when you came up with such posting in your blog.. FYI Maturity comes with actions adik, i have the option either to do a very crazy thing in order to humiliate you or to teach you a lesson, but i choose not to... so dunt ever judge me if you're not in my shoes.. Be in my shoes and try to walk a mile with it... I bet you'll learn what the "mature" words mean and you'll know the lines that you shouldn't cross as well...

4 comments:

nieja said...

hahahaahhahahhahahhah
nok suko jah blehh..

Ct Cytot said...

sila la suko berdekah dekah..
hahaha.. sayo bengang tlajok mase tuh... sebab baca posting dia.. ahahaha

nieja said...

ada entry terbaru kahh?

Ct Cytot said...

xtau awak tgok doh ke x lg..