Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

This i promise you


I will promise you to live with only you in my eyes
I will promise you to live with only you in my arms
From the time I open my eyes and till I sleep I will only yearn for you
I love you don't forget these words I love you forever

I will become the shade in the hot summer
I will become your umbrella when it rains
I will become the small chair when you become tired from walking
So that your happiness will be doubled, I will laugh with you
I will become the towel when you cry to wipe you tears

I will promise you that wherever I am I will only remember you
I will promise you that whatever I am doing I will remember you
Forever I will live with this new path in my life
I love you don't forget there words I love you forever

ILY, Always & Forever

No comments: